When choosing between chlorinating with either calcium hypochlorite or bleach, you should be aware of the multiple advantages calcium hypochlorite has over bleach.
Benefits of Calcium Hypochlorite:
- The only sanitization method that chlorinates, removes organics, boosts hardness, & shock treats in ONE PROCESS
- Pulsar® calcium hypochlorite chlorination systems generate hypochlorite solution on site, making only as much as the pool needs
- The shelf life is much longer than that of bleach
The Science Behind the Briquette Shape
The smaller briquettes create a well-packed bed of product. This allows the feeder to contact the entire bottom of the briquette bed evenly, not just the material resting on the grid, for consistent performance and a stable feed rate.
- Longer shelf life than liquid bleach
- Effective alternative to chlorine gas and liquid bleach
- Contain a scale inhibitor for improving feeder maintenance
- Easy to transport and use
- Dry chemical does not leak
- Scoopable for easy handling
Get a closer look at the Pulsar® Precision: